Getting the right support for you and your baby is vital. Don’t be afraid to reach out to somebody who can help. You are not alone. <3
For urgent feeding advice and support out of hours you can contact the hospital where you delivered.
- Central Manchester Infant feeding team 0161 276 6246
- Royal Bolton NHS Foundation Trust 01204 390423.
- North Manchester(Pennine Acute Trust ) 0161 625 8033/8016
- Warrington and Halton NHS Foundation Trust 01925 662 334
- Ingleside Birth Centre 0161 745 8028
National Breastfeeding support – most helplines available until 9.30 pm
- National Breastfeeding Helpline 0300 100 0212,
- NCT Breastfeeding Helpline 0300 330 0771
- The Breastfeeding Network 0300 100 0210,
- Association of Breastfeeding Mothers 0844 122 949
- La Leche League 0845 120 2918
Salford specific support
- NCT BF Counsellor available at M&S Walkden every other Tuesday – please see their Facebook page for dates. She is also available for home visits. Please contact the NCT directly.
- We will be running our own BOOBS 1-1 peer support service (from March 2019). In the meantime, if you need support, message our Facebook page and we’ll direct you to our next event where you can meet with a BOOBS volunteer.
- We also have a BOOBS members group which you are able to post in and ask any question at any time.
If you need support on ANYTHING else, please don’t be afraid to contact us and we’ll see if we can help. Our parent social enterprise Visit from the Stork CIC helps parents deal with LOTS of different situations. No matter what the issue is, you are not alone. Our email is firstname.lastname@example.org and our door at The Tatton, 172 Tatton Street in Ordsall is always open.
Updated 02 February 2019
Review due April 2019